Phase One West Tower 1910 Lake Shore 18 floors 133 suites
Phase Two East Tower 1900 Lake Shore 19 floors 146 suites
Twin Towers with a individual recreation centers, share a fifth floor terrace that overlooks the magnificence of High Park and all the seasonal colours, and an unbridled views of Lake Ontario and Lake Shore Boulevard. Situated as the last building site possible along Lake Shore Blvd., at Ellis Avenue with an unobstructed view for the East Tower, east view buyers, with a panoramic view of High Park, downtown Toronto and the lake views. Easy access to transit and Lakeshore Blvd.
Building Features/ Amenities
- Large angled balcony for a gorgeous view of the lake!
- Beautifully landscaped podium with b.b.q. area
- Fully equipped exercise room with separate aerobics/yoga area
- An elegantly appointed party room plus a billiards and cards lounge
- 24-hr Concierge for your convenience and security
- Keyless entry into building and suite, for added security
- Wood flooring for living/dining area & den, 40 oz. carpet for bedroom
- Upgraded GE stainless steel appliances
- Granite kitchen countertop
- Granite, porcelain tile or pre-finished wood flooring for kitchen & foyer
- Marble or Granite bathroom counter top
Each Tower is self contained for elevators, Hot Water and Air Conditioning Systems. The Facade or Lake Facing Units also have two separate low rise elevators for residents.
Parking is [211 unit parcade] on the second, third and fourth floors all above grade. 30 Parking Spots are available for Guest and overnight parking. Guest Parking Passes are available from the Concierge Staff.